Stress Management Workshop
Are the demands of the workplace, home, or both, becoming too much to handle? If so you’ve come to the right place.
The Stress Management Workshop is for anyone who is experiencing burnout or stress.
This one-day stress management training course explores the causes of such stress, and suggests general and specific stress management strategies that can be used every day.
The stress management workshop can be delivered in-person or online, to a group, or to individuals who would like a one-on-one personal session.
Organisations can opt for this stress management training in the workplace.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be better able to manage their stress and earn CPD accredited hours toward their professional development.
How you will benefit?
- Understand that stress is a positive, unavoidable part of everyone’s life
- Recognize the symptoms that tell you when you have chronic stress overload
- Identify those situations in your life that cause you the greatest stress
- Identify those actions which add to your stress
- Change the situations and actions that can be changed
- Deal better with situations and actions that can’t be changed
- Create an action plan for work, home, and play to help reduce and manage stress
How will workplaces benefit?
- Stress management training in the workplace can help empower employees – (read more about stress at work)
- Delivering CPD accredited stress management training for employees ensures quality training and support for staff development
- Stress management corporate training demonstrates that employee wellness and well-being are fully integrated into the workplace
- Providing employees with the necessary tools to manage their stress helps reduces absenteeism and increase productivity
Stress Management Workshop Course topics
Defining stress and how it affects us
What is stress about?
Building a solid foundation
Stress at work
Time management tips
Stress at home
Drainers and Fillers
Hidden benefits of stress management
Stress management techniques can have a multitude of benefits. By learning to manage stress the personal benefit is the profound changes in the quality of life you lead and your personal and professional relationships.
Identifying the stressors and triggers help manage stress and reduce fatigue, and lethargy, it also improves sleep, digestion and cardiovascular health. Insight into how to manage stress gives you the power to work with stress to become productive in your workplace. It also gives you the power to say “No” and step back and take a break when situations get overwhelming
In organisations, the cost of staff absenteeism is enormous due to stress, depression and anxiety (SDA). Stress management can help us strengthen the work culture within an organization by promoting a greater degree of awareness. It can help employees and employers become more aware of their own stressors, helping them to recognize and respond to stress in a more responsible way promotes a healthy and productive work environment.
This responsible behaviour can improve workplace culture and interactions. This in turn helps reduce employee absenteeism costs to employers and makes a significant economic contribution at both the business and national levels.
Reduced absenteeism helps businesses perform better, while the external benefits are reduced burdens on the local healthcare sector, improved contribution to the local economy as a result of improved earnings, and reduced benefit claims, all of which are positive outcomes.
- CPD accredited
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes (Max 10 ppl)
- Delegate course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion